Sunday 25 November 2012

Flowers on my table: Autumn tones

Flowers are so much more beautiful when given by a friend. Yesterday, a good friend came to Delft and we spent a chilly Saturday together sipping moccachinos, wandering in and out of shops and catching up. I arrives home later that day with an armful of market fresh blooms that Nienke had bought for me as a parting gift. They are now happily arranged on my dining room table, looking decidedly autumn!




I love the fresh combination of peach, deep red and white as a pretty autumnal alternative to seasonal flowers.

Also spread out on my table is a bunch of stuff I have been gathering as inspiration for a mood board set as homework by Decor8's Holly Becker and Ohhh Mhhh's Steffi Luxat for an upcoming workshop retreat I have signed up for - Bloggong Your Way Studio in Hannover. I am so excited to share the weekend with other creative bloggers and hope to learn lots of tricks to make my blog a beautiful place for you to visit.


I love the grey, white, peach and red colour combination these flowers have brought to my dining room.

Hope you've had a happy weekend!

Love, Holly

* All images by Holly Marder

1 comment: