Sunday 15 April 2012

Hand Picked DIY Inspiration

Right on schedule, just after Easter, the cooler weather has descended on Brisbane. The days are noticeably shorter, the nights significantly cooler and my desire to stay at home and get knee deep in some DIY is at an all time high.

Type in the words 'home DIY' into any search engine and you will bombarded with more projects than any one person has the Sunday's it would take to complete them. Never fear though faithful readers, I have done the leg work for you and found my favourite home design DIY projects complete with links to how to make them yourself - (I know, I'm amazing, you can thank me later)

My usual criteria is simplicity, neutral tones and charming. In my books, all the below links hit the mark, so for as long as the rain persists I will slowly tick them off my weekend to do list. Have a browse and see if any get your own creativity flowing.

Window Picture Frame
Source

Shutter Notice Board

Source

Bike Wheel Pin Board

Source
Wall Decal 
Source
Jar Labels
Source
Mason Jar Chandelier 
Source
Copper Coil Vases
Source
Doily Lamp Shade
Source
Rake Necklace Rack
Source


Feel free to let us know how your own DIY projects turn out.

Love, 
L

No comments:

Post a Comment